fredag 4. oktober 2013

That friday feeling

Today I got that Friday feeling.... 

 It came sneeking up on me as I was finishing the last lessons, some kind of feeling that i hadn't had for a loong time and that I could not immediately recognize. A good and happy feeling. 

 And then later, it dawned on me: It was Friday! Every weeks has a Friday, of course, but this was a REGULAR Friday! 
Not an "opera-Friday", which is just another day - because you'll have rehearsals on opera-Fridays, and probably on Saturday and Sunday also, and maybe you'll be off on Tuesday, and it doesn't mean that you have less days off than anyone else, it just means that there is no regularity to it.. 

So, today I got that feeling: It is Friday! 
It is Friday after a good work week, it means that I'll have two days that are really off. Next week I'll work five days again, and then I'll have another Friday, looking forward to Saturday and Sunday. 
 Sometimes regularity just feels fantastically good :)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar